Being a Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce Young Professional is FREE and AGELESS!! Think you might be "too old" for this group?!? Well, THINK AGAIN! We are "Young In Heart and Young In Business".
The G.H.C.C.C. Young Professional's mission is to provide community support through events, volunteering for charities and helping our members develop quality networking relationships.
The focus of the Young Professionals is to help our members connect to the programs and people that help them achieve their professional goals. The Young Professional's committee is made up of the movers and shakers of Hernando County: Real Estate, Banking, Law, Education, Employment, Healthcare, Tourism, Finance and Marketing.
Join us the 1st Wednesday Every Month
Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
15588 Aviation Loop Dr
Brooksville, FL 34604
Join us the 2nd Friday in Every Odd Month
Every Odd Month Socials
Location TBD in Hernando County
Partnered with the Chamber Education Training Association (CETA), the Young Professional's vision is to support Education and Training within Hernando County. The Young Professional's aspire to be the voice of all Young Professionals in our community. Through our member's energy, enthusiasm and talents, we hope to stand out as the most encouraging asset in developing our County's future.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Chamber and Non-Chamber Members Alike:
- FREE membership into the G.H.C.C.C. Young Professionals
- Member Highlight Opportunities to provide members with 5 minutes during our Monthly Networking Meetings to talk about their profession to other YP members
- Opportunities to hear from our community and surrounding community's existing, past and future leaders
- Create networking opportunities
- Contribute to and enrich the community
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental processes and issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate future leaders
- Work to keep our Young Professionals in Hernando County
- Foster economic development and revitalization of Hernando County
Chamber Members Exclusive (Includes all of the above plus):
- Opportunities to become a YP Co-Chair
- Opportunities to sit on the Advisory Committee
- Opportunities to sit on the Planning Committee
- Opportunities to promote the Young Professionals at the Monthly Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce Membership Breakfast
- Opportunities to promote the Young Professionals through video, radio, and other forms of public communications
- Opportunities to speak at Chamber and Non-Chamber events and community engagements
Contact us for information and how you can get involved today: